Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let’s get this DSD Celebration started!

Hi friends!

It’s finally DSD and I can’t wait to go shopping for some new goods! I’ve got my eye on a few things and can’t wait to check out the new products and sale this week! 

I’m popping in here today to tell you that my DSD sale is starting today at my Scrap Orchard guest shop! I’ve loaded up a few goods for you to check out.  OH and it’s all on sale…  Be sure to click on the products to see the sale price.

Brand new this week are my Fabric Flowers 4..

ALL of my CU products are quality checked and each of my SO products have close ups in the detailed images section..

Want a closer look…

 

Here are some of the other products I’m releasing at Scrap Orchard this week.  These are all on sale for 40% off!

SerenityKrafty Papers 2Happy Patterns 9

Messy SplattersFabric Overlay 2CU Buttons 3

CU Buttons 2Happy Patterns 8PNG Layer Saver 2

Before I start shopping, I wanted to point you to a little tutorial I posted on my blog this morning -  Making repeating patterns in Photoshop using the offset filter

I’ll be back tomorrow with a big announcement and my ScrapMatters new product & sale info. You won’t want to miss this!!!

Happy shopping and creating!

No comments: