Tuesday, December 20, 2011

50% off 24-hour sale PLUS 2 FREEBIES!!

Hi Scrappers and Designers!


It's advent time at the Orchard and that means a HUGE sale! Today is my turn to have my ENTIRE store on sale for 50% off!! I've been working hard at loading up some of my products from SM - plus a few new things for this month, so be sure to check it out!

Have you been collecting all of the daily Advent freebies? I have one for you too - and it's a CU freebie!!

Click on the image above for the link. Download is available for 24 hours only. It will expire on 12/22/11. If you have any problems downloading the freebie, please email me at happyscrapgirl AT live DOT com or PM me at SO.

Please note: All sales, specials and promotions are based on Eastern Time Zone. Coupons, Plum Perks and sales cannot be combined.
My Facebook Fans can get the full alpha for free here...

Wishing you all safe and happy holidays!

3 comments:

Sus Designs said...

Such a gorgeous alpha. Again I can only say to bad for all of us that is not on FB

Merry Christmas
Sus

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

Happy Scrap Girl said...

Sus - I've emailed you sweetie!