Friday, December 9, 2011

Paper Pretties and Krafty Goodness (plus a FREEBIE!!)

 

Have you heard about ScrapOrchard’s Advent Promotion? Here’s how it works!

Every day a different designer’s store will be on sale for 50% OFF! That is right- their entire store will be on sale for 50% OFF- but only for 24 hours (sales based on Eastern Time Zone)!!!


So you have to shop fast!! Get those wishlists made up ahead of time! You won’t know who’s store is on sale next !  You might be able to guess though, lol!  Just take a look at the calendar below!  I can’t tell you yet which day will be mine, but maybe you can guess it!  Don’t worry – I’ll send out an extra special newsletter to let you know when it’s my turn!

Every day ScrapOrchard will send out a newsletter announcing the sale of the day and we will include a little freebie for you to download. The downloads are only good for 24 hours as well- so make sure you download them right away!! Sign up HERE

It’s the most wonderful sale of the year!!

Here is the Advent Calendar and just some of the Freebies you can collect each day!

OK, now on to some things for my ScrapOrchard Store!  I have a bundle of my Paper Pretties – it’s bundled at a great price & I’ve added an extra 20% off for the Fresh Fruit Sale! 

 

Each of the sets are available individually as well…  (oh 20% off of course!)

I can never get enough of great craft papers so I’ve added a set of Krafty Papers to my SO store.  They add GREAT texture to your papers, and since they are in full color, they are perfect for scrappers too – Krafty Papers are a perfect neutral to compliment your LO’s!

I’m so obsessed with Krafty Papers lately that I’m pretty sure I’ll be wrapping all of our Christmas gifts with it this year – and tying it with some bakers twine.  Is that going too far with my obsession?? Heehee! 

Here is a brand new little freebie for you – a little bit of Krafty goodness… CU or personal use.

hsg_krafty-freebie_prev_600px

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

ninigoesdigi said...

Gorgeous texture!! Thank you very much!!

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much.

Melissa said...

Thanks for the lovely gifts!! Deeply appreciated. :)