Friday, January 27, 2012

A Grab Bag Collab with Chelle’s Creations!

 

Happy Friday!  I’ve got a little news for you today, a new Grab Bag Collab with one of my favorite collab partners and a new freebie for you!

First up, I’m sure all of my American friends know that the Superbowl is coming up next weekend!  While I’m not really cheering for either team, I love Superbowl parties, football food and watching the commercials!  Well if you aren’t a huge football fan either, you MUST check out SO’s Scrapper Bowl!  We’ll have games, chats and the chance to win LOTS of prizes!! You don’t want to miss this!

05feb_scrapperbowl_500

  I am SO excited about this newest collab!  Chelle and I have teamed up before and this time I think we’ve put together an even BETTER bag for you to design with!  Is that even possible???  

This bag has 6 full size products that can easily become your go to products when creating your kits.  

It’s only available for ONE week (until 2/1/2012) and the full previews are all available in the store.  


And this GB is not just for designers – there is plenty in it that Scrappers can use too!  Check out this amazing page by Katie!  She used many of the products from the GB in this LO!  

Katie - 5th-grade-web

I’m also releasing these Photo Edgers 2 and a bundle this week!



Thank you for catching up with me today, here’s a little freebie for you today that coordinates with the Grab Bag Collab! (click the image for the link…)

hsg_ribbon-o2-free-prev

Have a great day!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 28, 2012. Thanks again.