Friday, January 6, 2012

A Happy Feature and Freebies for you!

Happy New Year!  I hope you are having a great start to 2012! 

My family had a rough December (lots of sickies here!) but we are starting 2012 on a healthy foot. I am SO grateful for that! 

This year I’m working hard on my business model and a big part of that is working harder at how I can help YOU with your scrapping and design goals.  I plan on offering more tips, tutorials and freebies on things like designing, Photoshop/PSE, scrapbooking and blogging.  I have lots of freebies for you today so be sure to read all the way to the end of this post!

This month I am the featured designer at ScrapOrchard!  I’m so excited to start of 2012 with this – and I figured that I should go BIG with the freebies for it!  You may have seen it on my FB Page last week – each week, SO sends out a special edition newsletter so you can get to know me a little bit better – and you get to pick up a piece of this freebie too!  I’m giving away 4 FULL SIZE CU products this month so please make sure you are signed up to get them!

hsg_janFD-free

Now, I know these products are CU, but like so many of the products in my shop, LOTS of them can be used for scrapping too!  Like those Fabric Flowers, or maybe the Worn Out Pieces (wouldn’t those be great for pics or journaling blocks???)

You can pick up the 5th piece of the freebie on ScrapOrchard’s FB Page (just click the image to get there…)

hsg_fdfb_prev

Here are a couple of new products in my store.  By request, Text Path Blenders 3 – now available for CU designers to use for WA or blending into papers, etc. 

This Joyful Layered CU alpha is now available in store too!

Oh, I have one more freebie for you..  This one is on my FB Fan Page. I PROMISE my next freebie will be available someplace else (I know – not everyone is on FB!)

hsg_textpath-blenders3FB-prev

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 07, 2012. Thanks again.