Friday, January 20, 2012

MORE Fabric Flowers!

Today I have some new Fabric Flowers in the store.  I think this is my favorite set ever!  3 of these little pretties have little bits of tulle tucked between the layers and it gives them such a fun extra pop of texture! 


Don't you love the look of digital scrapbook pages where the journaling looks doodled on the page, Not quite perfect lines, but whimsical and free-formed? These new Say it with Style Text Paths can help you achieve that look. You can change the font, the font size & color. You can also increase or decrease the size of the path shape. Complete instructions and tips are included in the download – I recommend that you read them before using the templates.

Commercial Use Designers may use these for word art, elements and papers provided they are provided as png or jpg file.


Today all of my newsletter subscribers will be getting a little exclusive freebie.  If you aren’t signed up for my newsletter – you are missing out on exclusive freebies and discounts!

Have a wonderful weekend!

HSG

1 comment:

smodi said...

Thank you so much for the newsletter freebie! I love it!!!