Friday, February 10, 2012

Fab Five for Friday!

Good morning!

I’m going to keep this short and sweet today!

SO hosted the Scrapper Bowl on Super Bowl Sunday and each designer made a coordinating goodie for the festivities.  I put together these Candy Store Papers that I LOVE.  They are now available at SO and are on sale for 20% off this week…

Last month I was the featured designer at Scrap Orchard and I gave away a BUNDLE!  Well if you missed it, you can now pick up any of the parts in my Scrap Orchard shop.  And yes, they are 20% off this week too!

I have some fun layered floral pattern paper templates….


A new set of Worn Out Overlays.  These ones are PERFECT for scrapping photos, or for designers to use for journaling blocks or torn papers in their kits…


Here are some beautiful fabric flowers…


And some cardstock textures….

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: