Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year Sale–Today only!

Everyone has wished for extra time to get things done – lucky for us today we get one!  Scrap Orchard is celebrating today with a Leap Year Sale – save 29% off all new releases.  But hurry – the sale is on ONLY TODAY! (all sales are based on EST and may not be combined with any other offer)

ImageProxy

Speaking of celebrations – take a look at these new Paper Pretties 6! Can’t you just imagine these for a birthday theme?  Recolor them, stack them add embellishments like buttons or flairs and they would be perfect for celebration and spring themes too! 

Before I give you your freebie – I wanted to let you know that DH and I are taking our girls on a little trip soon and my AMAZING CT is going to be hosting some fun challenges and giveaways.  SO be sure to keep an eye on my FB Fan Page & on the Buzz at Scrap Orchard!  They are armed with coupons and they aren’t afraid to use them, lol!!

I have a little freebie for you today.  It coordinates with Paper Pretties 6.

hsg_ly-freebie-prev

Enjoy!  Have a great day!!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

Minoush said...

Thank you, it is sweet!