Friday, February 24, 2012

Vintage Frames..

TGIF Scrappers & Designers!

My girls are off from school this week, so a quick post to let you know I have a new set of Vintage Frames in my Scrap Orchard shop today!  As always they are quality checked and on sale for 20% off the first week!

This set is a tiny bit different than my other Vintage Frame Sets (1, 2) as it also has a Vintage Photo Envelope (or sleeve).  But like all of my sets they are perfect for scrapping or designing with. 

Vintage Frames 3

And if you are a newsletter subscriber, be sure to check your email today for a subscriber only freebie!  If you haven’t signed up, you are missing out on freebies and coupons!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Sus Designs said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous frames, great work

Sus

Happy Scrap Girl said...

Thank you Sus! Glad you like them!