Thursday, March 29, 2012

Birthday Bash Sale at the Orchard + Twine + Kit Bundle + FREEBIE–WOW!

 

Hi Scrappers and Designers! 

I hope you are having a wonderful week!  I’ve been busy with some spring cleaning and dreaming of home projects (thanks to Pinterest!).  Do you do spring cleaning at your home? Have you started yet?  I used to have a really hard time getting it done when my kids were little – but it’s easier now that they are able to help a little bit. 

DH and I have also been working hard at trying to get the girls to help us more around the house.  It’s not that they didn’t help before, it’s just that sometimes their “helping” made more work for us, lol – anyone else know this story???  They would take care of their plates – by putting them in the sink – with everything still on it (mom then has to pick wet food out of the sink and load the dishwasher). Or they would wipe off the table and leave the wipes out on the counter. 

So while I didn’t want to discourage their effort, we really needed to work hard on making sure they were doing their jobs from start to finish.  Of course hubby is working some extra hours this week, so I got to be the heavy on all of this.  This week we had a family meeting and listed out all of the chores that need to be done on a daily basis.  Some of them are for every one to do (like making your bed and cleaning your room) and the rest are getting divided up and everyone gets to pick 4 each day (in addition to keeping their own rooms clean).

So far it’s going well.  This morning my youngest actually put her plate in the dishwasher (hooray for small miracles, lol!!)  and grabbed the hand vac to clean up the toast crumbs from under her chair.  Her bed is made and I didn’t need to ask even once!!  DD1 is home sick today so I’ll cut her some slack ;0

I haven’t had a chance yet, but I’m hoping to make up a little chore chart for all of the daily chores (with weekly ones on the backside).  If anyone is interested, I’ll share that with you next week. 

Big news and a sale – this week is Scrap Orchard’s Birthday Bash!!!  The store is on sale for 35% off!!  It’s a great time to grab those items from your wish list or for designers to refresh their CU stash to prepare for iNSD (May is right around the corner!!).  Plus be sure to stop in for a chat or challenge!

And there are TWO FREE with purchase offers too!


Spend $10 in the Market during the Birthday Bash, and get Me and My Girls Mega Kit FREE!

Spend $15 in the Market during the Birthday Bash, and get Me and My Girls Mega Kit, Add-On, and all the Extras FREE!

I’ve got a new goodie for you too.  This week I put together a pack of twisted twine  for you to use on your pages or mix in a kit. 

We’ve had such great spring weather already that I’m thinking about the garden and farms.  So I’m also bringing Berry-licious to the Orchard this week. 



For a limited time, purchase Berry-licious: the Bundle - get Berry-licious: Washi Tape for free. Offer ends 4/6/12. (Eeek aren’t these FUN???)  Just add the bundle (above) to your cart and the Washi tape will be included automatically. 

Or everything is available as individual items…


Whew, I’ve been pretty chatty today, lol!  Are you ready for a freebie? 

hsg_twine_freebie_prev

4 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for the twine freebie! :) Can't wait to check it out.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Thank you

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much.