Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Brushes and a new freebie!

Hello scrappers & designers! 

I hope you’ve had a good week!  I’m still at the organizing and cleaning out my house.  Honestly it’s not a wreck, lol – but I’m going at turtle speed!  This week DH and I cleaned out our bedroom closet.  We donated 2 garbage bags of clothes and threw away another bag full.  The closet looks so much better now. 

I’ve been working on a fabric covered magnet board (kinda like this one) to hang over the desk in the living room.  It will be a spot for the girls to hang their art projects and school work that they are proud of.  I just need a few more coats of paint on the frame before I put it all together and hang it up.  The girls have spring break next week so I think we’ll do a craft project to decorate the magnets to use on it. 

I also went to Home Depot today to pick out some paint samples and painted a big piece of cardboard with one of them.  We are going to be re-doing our front hallway to make it brighter and more open.  We’re going to add board & baton and add some new hooks for the kids to hang up their backpacks.  I’m thinking about using Tidewater from Sherwin Williams (color matched at HD) as the color above the board & baton.  We’ll be doing our living room over next so the same paint color will go in there  with a creamy white baseboards.  I can’t wait! 

I still haven’t done that chore chart but I’m hoping to work on it soon. 

I did make some new brushes this week!  It’s a set of 20 Photoshop brushes in ABR format. I’ve also included the png files for non-PS users too.  I hope you like them!

Ready for a freebie?  Here is a small sample of brushes.

hsg_edge_br_free-prev

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Torill's hjørne said...

Thank you so much for the friebie :-)
Love it :-)

Natasha (alohacowgirl) said...

Thank you for the freebie brushes!

Sus Designs said...

Those are wonderful, thank you!

Sus

Vanessa R said...

Turtle speed is good!Like the idea of the fabric covered magnet board (something for my To Do List!)
These brushes are fabulous!Thank you

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 06, 2012. Thanks again.