Friday, April 27, 2012

Simply Shabby Overlays

I’m going to keep this short and sweet today.  I’m home recovering from a minor foot surgery yesterday and the pain meds are knocking me for a loop, lol. 

I made up a set of new Simply Shabby Overlays.  I have to tell you that I’m in LOVE with them.  I used them to make a the papers in a new kit I just finished (YES I made a kit, lol!!)  and they were super easy to work with and gave my papers a beautiful texture with subtle color variations. 

 

Also I totally did not send out a newsletter or blog about my new products from last week – DOH!! 

A new set of Krafty Papers (4)

Krafty Papers 4

and a bundle of all of my Krafty Papers

All of these new products are on sale for 20% off right now!!

I also helped to make a Scrap Orchard collab that I know you’ll just love!!  You can grab it now for just $4 before it’s revealed next week…

untitled

Oh want a little idea of what’s in it??

untitled2

 

On last little thing… Or is it a HUGE thing???

Farmers Market is Scrap Orchard's twice a year $1 sale!! YES, I did say ONE DOLLAR!! 

I’ll have 20 products on sale for just $1 each. There will be a mix of old and new products including a BRAND NEW KIT – that I just LOVE!!

So, make up your wish list and mark your calendars – you don’t want to miss this sale, because once a product has been in the Farmers Market sale – it will never be in it again! This is the LOWEST price you can ever get them for – so don’t miss out!!

Ok that’s all for now – I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: