Thursday, May 3, 2012

$1 sale to celebrate iNSD!!

Are you ready to shop till you drop and scrap till you… um… drop, lol?  It’s iNSD weekend and there is TONS going on all over digiland!  Get comfy and grab your favorite beverage – this is going to be a long post – but be sure you don’t miss the freebie along the way!!

Scrap Orchard has a party going on that you don’t want to miss including chats, challenges and of course – Farmer’s Market!  If you are new to Farmer’s Market you won’t believe this!  It is our semi-annual sale where everything in the Farmer’s Market is JUST $1… ONE DOLLAR!  It’s our biggest sale and your one and only chance to grab these products at such a deal. 

I’ve got 20 products in the sale – 3 of them Brand NEW and 3 more finally brought over from my old store.  Now the one important thing about Farmer’s Market is that a product can only be in FM sale once.. ever.  So this is the BEST deal you’ll ever get on these products!  EVER!!

Now you may want to sit down, lol – but I actually made a new kit!  I know it’s been forever!  It came together so easily for me and I had so much fun making it!  And it’s just a $1! 

Hello Sweetness

How about some CT inspiration?  My CT and the SO CT created some AMAZing Pages!! (Thanks gals!!)

Britanee%20-%2005-04-HSG-HelloSweetness

Katie - hello sweetness_600px

Christie%20-%20hello%20sweetness

Also New this week – (and just $1…)

Page Edgers 5

And Simply Shabby 3 is new and $1!  Now incase you are wondering how these work… I like to stack a few of them together, and change the blend mode to overlay.  Then lower the opacity until I get the look that I want.  Curious as to how papers look with them?  Scroll back up and look at the first LO example from Hello Sweetness – see the one with the yellow background?  Yup, I used Simply Shabby 2 for those papers – don’t they look amazing??????  The whole Simply Shabby line will do the same for your papers!

Simply Shabby Overlays 3

 

I also have a few products that haven’t made it over to Scrap Orchard yet. (They were previously available at ScrapMatters).  They are included in the Farmers Market sale and are JUST $1 until May 6th.  After that they will be 20% off for the rest of the week. 

 

Baggin' It 4

Blend it Masks 3

Botanical Grunge Brushes

 

Here are the rest of my $1 Farmers Market goods!  Remember – this is the LOWEST ever price for these products and they will NEVER be on sale for $1 again – even on clearance!

Bead HappyCU Buttons 3Designer Mega MixFabric Flowers 5Happy Patterns 4Keys {CU}Krafty Papers 3More than Just Curves 2Paper Pretties 4Ribbon Obsession 2Text Path BlendersTexture Files Cardstocks 3Texture Files Mixed Pack 2Worn Out Overlays 4

My wonderful CTM – Jenn made a freebie for you!  Click the image to grab this Timeline Cover for FB!! (Thanks Jenn!!!)

hsg_hs_timelinecover

Be sure to swing by my FB Fan Page for another Freebie – and My Newsletter Subscribers have one too!

Hope you have a great weekend and thank you so much for all of your support!!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

mischalaneous said...

THANKS so very much for the great Fresh Market products & this beautiful timeline cover. I appreciate all you (& the other SO designers do for us digi-scrappers!) Enjoy iNSD!