Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hello Honey!

Hello everyone!

I hope you’ve had a great week! 

This week I have a new set of Happy Patterns in the shop!  There are 6 layered hexagon/ honeycomb patterns.  These were a huge trend at CHA this year and they are all over in digiland too.

I’ve done the hard part for you (geesh – THIS is what my teachers meant when they said I would NEED all that math one day – haha!!).  Just customize with your color swatch and some texture and you’ve got amazing papers to round out your kits!  Not a designer?  That’s ok – how about using them as a template for your LO’s?  Many of these overlays can be cut up and used as pieces for your digital scrapbook pages too!

They are on sale for 20% off for one week only!

If you subscribe to my newsletter, be sure to check your in-box for your SUBSCRIBER ONLY freebie!!

hsg_hpov11_freebie-prev

Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: