Friday, June 29, 2012

New | Paper Pretties 9 | $1 Retirement Sale!

Happy Friday to you!!! 

My kiddos have finally started summer vacation and we are off to a great start!  We’ve planted our veggie garden, started soccer, joined a gym, visited the park, a movie & a play date! 

Whew – we are trying to soak up every minute of summer! When we aren’t running around, we are lounging by the pool.  I’m so impressed how much braver my girls have gotten this year in the water!  My youngest is jumping and diving and they are both doing all sorts of water “tricks”.  Ahh – that brings back some great childhood memories of my own!!

We had company over for dinner recently and made one of our favorite summer meals!  Have you ever had pizza cooked on the grill?? Oh my YUM!!!  It’s so easy to do and each of your guests can make one with their favorite toppings – so everyone is happy!!  I posted some instructions recently on the Scrap Orchard Team blog if you’d like some direction on how to make them!! 

hsg_gp_pizzas

Please excuse my pictures, lol – someday I’ll learn how to use my camera!! 

I’m wrapping up my guest spot over at ScrapMatters and today I have a new set of Paper Pretties out!  They are accordion style, petal shaped, paper rosettes.  They are on sale for 20% off right now.  Be sure to grab them quick – as my guest spot at SM ends on JUNE 30th – and you’ll have to wait until they are re-loaded at my Scrap Orchard store.

hsg_paper-pretties9-prev

Speaking of my Scrap Orchard store… I’m cleaning off my shelves and retiring a few oldies but goodies.  This is your LAST chance to grab these 15 products!!  Oh yeah I’ve priced them all at $1 each – what a deal!!

hsg_6-26-12-retire_store

The sale runs through July 1st – so grab them quick!!!!

hsg_udm_prevhsg_alpha-paths_prevhsg_berry_little-red-alpha_prevhsg_candy_stripe_alphahsg_dmv2_prevhsg_fabricoverlays_previewhsg_frosty-alpha-prevhsg_happy_place_alpha_600pxhsg_ihe_prevhsg_magical_alpha_prevhsg_soa_previewhsg_omstars_prevhsg_texturefiles_mixed-pack_prevhsg_texturefiles_mixed-pack2_prevhsg_tf-painted_prev

Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!!

No comments: