Friday, June 15, 2012

New | Worn Out Pieces 2 | + freebie

You know by now that I love a good worn or torn paper – and so many of you do too!  It adds a touch of realism to your pages and kits.  These Worn Out Pieces 2 have some great new shapes to work with.  They are a bit more torn than worn and are perfectly sized for photos, journaling blocks and paper pieces.  Take a look… 

Worn Out Pieces 2

These may look complicated, but really they are very easy to use.  They are layered files (you choose psd or tiff – or un-layered as png files). Just place your photo or paper below the overlay – and then clip it to the mask layer (CTRL + G).  Full instructions are included in the zip files too. 

Here is some inspiration from my CT and from the SM CT (thank you ladies!!)

From Jan…

wop2 - jan

From Jenn

catgoddess - wop2

From Carol

wop2 - Carol

From Annisa

wop2 - annisa

I also have a matching freebie for you to try out.  It comes with complete instructions and is provided in layered psd, tiff and individual png files. 

hsg_wop2_freebie_smprev

Worn Out Pieces 2 is on sale now for 20% off the regular price!

If you’d like to be notified of all of my freebies, new products, tutorials and sales, please sign up for my newsletter – you’ll also get a freebie for joining!

11 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Jun. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

Arlene said...

Thank you sooooo much for the worn / torn paper layered template thingie. So cool! I can't wait to play with it.

KBCustomCreations said...

Thanks so much. Can't wait to use this in an upcoming layout!!!!

mich said...

Really nice ~ thanks!

debbie said...

thank you, i can't wait to try these out.

Faiths Mom said...

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! I am so happy that I get to try one of these!!! I was a little timid but now you gave it to me as a gift, I will be brave and try it!! BIG HUGS!! THANK YOU BERRY MUCH!!

Tenika said...

very cool! Thank you!

Diana Bartch said...

Thank you for this! Excited to give it a try!

Nancy said...

Looks like so much fun to play with - thank you for your generousity!

CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!