Friday, June 1, 2012

Petal Accordion Flowers, and LOTS of new Guest Products (FREEBIE too!)

Hi everyone!! 
I have lots to show you today – do you have your cuppa ready? 
First, I whipped up these beautiful Petal style Accordion Flowers this week. Aren’t they so fun???? 

Here is a closer look at the details…

I’m super excited to tell you that ScrapMatters invited me back for June as a guest designer!  It’s so fun to be back at my old stomping grounds!  Every month they pick a color swatch and everyone makes some coordinating pieces called Mix a Kit!  I LOVED the swatch and decided to put together 3 new products for it. 
Text Path Blenders 4
pst…  there is a coordinating freebie on my FAN page  - just look for the FREEBIE tabs…

Oh and I made a matching solid paper pack… 
Summer Fun Papers
and this cute little alpha…
Summer Fun Alpha
The SM CT & my CT had a ton of fun playing with this!! Each of these LO’s uses one or more of my Mix-a-Kit products.
LO by Carol
LO by Carol
Jan was a busy girl and made 3 beautiful LO’s with the MAK products!!
Layout by Jan Layout by Jan LO by Jan
LO by Stefanie
LO by Stefanie
LO by Evie
LO by Evie
Thank you gals – Those are AMAZING!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  If you are a newsletter subscriber, watch your inbox later today for a Subscriber only Freebie!! Hint… It coordinates with my new petal style accordion flowers (heehee).

No comments: