Thursday, July 26, 2012

New | Halftone Patterns 2 | Halftone Brushes (and pngs)

 

Happy Friday everyone!! 

I hope you are having a great week!  My family just got home from a little weekend away and I’m feeling refreshed and renewed.  It’s amazing how a few days away from reality and email can do that, lol! 

It was a great little trip.  My aunt and uncle have a cottage at the Thousand Islands and invited us up for a stay.  My family went there every summer when I was a little girl and I LOVE to see my children playing and doing those very same things.  This time my girls were a little bit obsessed with the jet-skis and spent as much time on them as they could!  They seem to have developed a need for speed, lol!  We took a trip to TI Park for ice cream and walked over to the library one day too.  My parents were able to join us this trip which made it even more special.  Hubby and I are so thankful to have had this chance for a get away – it seems our summer has not been lazy days, but busy with activities! 

Have you had a chance for a little get away to recharge your batteries this summer?

Now it’s back to work for me, lol!  I’ve put together a set of halftone overlays.  These are so fun for designers to use creating papers or for scrappers to use to  blend two kit papers together! They are provided in transparent png files for easy use. 

Halftone Patterns 2

I also made some fun halftone brushes!  Use them to make masks, element bases, layered elements and so much more!  Scrappers – slide them behind a photo or in a corner for a fun design!  There are a few shapes, like a heart, frame, star, cloud and arrow head, as well as some messy, random shapes too.   12 brushes included in both .abr and .png format. 

Halftone Brushes (abr & png)

OK that’s all the news for this week!  Don’t forget to grab last weeks freebie from my Facebook Fan Page!  If you are a newsletter subscriber – check your in-box for another freebie!!

No comments: