Thursday, July 19, 2012

New | Tape Happy | Happy Patterns 1-4 Bundle


I was cleaning off my desk last week and came across a roll of painter’s tape and well I’m sure you can guess what happened, lol!  I had fun whipping up this set. 

Now you might be thinking… “but Happy, I’m not doing a DIY kit so WHY would I want painter’s tape???”.   But, bear with me, lol.  These can be used for SO much more than DIY themed kits!!  You may even NEED these tape pieces, lol!!

They are a great filler item for ANY kit!!  You can easily recolor them to match any kit.  OR add a pattern to them for a fun twist.  You can even take it a step further and add your pattern and then lower the opacity on them to make some super trendy washi tape to add to your kit! 
See, I told you you’d need them!! 



Tape Happy is so easy to use too!  Here is a tutorial on how to use them to make popular washi tape.


Are you a designer who loves to create but don't have the time to whip up new patterns? Here are 24 Commercial Use layered pattern overlays for use in your Digital Scrapbook kits and pages. They can be mixed an matched for even more paper styles and will help you finish up that kit in record time!

This bundle is sets 1-4 of my Happy Patterns. It’s priced at 20% off the retail value, plus it’s on sale for an extra 20% off that!!


We are at week 3 of the Iron Scrapper Contest over at Scrap Orchard!  This week there is another new grab bag available and it’s just $4!!!



Here is the freebie that coordinates with Tape Happy – don’t forget to check out the tutorial on how to use it to make washi tape too!

hsg_thbfree_prev1
Have a great day!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jul. 20, 2012. Thanks again.