Friday, August 24, 2012

New| Mixed Matters | Fabric Flowers Bundle | Leaves

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you are having a great day!  I’m so excited to show you what I’ve been working on!  I hope you love it too!

ScrapMatters is mixing things up with Mixed Matters this week!  All the designers teamed up to put together some amazing grab bags!  Check out this incredible collection of commercial use products from KimB, geniaBeana Scraps, Happy Scrap Girl and LDrag Designs. Only available thru August 30!

Mixed Matters #3

All of the previews are in the shop so you can check out what you are purchasing – but WOW – that’s a GREAT selection of products for just $5!

Here’s my part of the grab bag – YES I am addicted to making these accordion flowers!  I loved making this set and I’m thinking about doing more of the cut out style – like the bluish one.  What do you think? Are you sick of them yet?  I haven’t seen any of these around yet and I think they’d look awesome layered up with some of the other accordion flowers!  Oh and I kinda love the pink one with the postage stamp edges too… did I mention my addiction, lol? 

 

I bundled up some of my Fabric Flowers for SO today too.  You can save 20% off the already discounted bundle price for this week only – so grab it quick!

I also released a set of CU leaves last week – and was suffering from a migraine and completely did not tell you about them!  So these will be on sale for another week! 

Here’s a quick tip – scrappers LOVE leaves in kits – they WANT leaves to go with all those pretty flowers you are filling those kits with!  These leaves can fill a variety of kits. And if you want to mix paper style leaves into your kit instead of realistic leaves… use these leaves as a TEMPLATE and clip your paper to the shapes! You’ll get more mileage out of your CU stash & create something completely new in the process!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: