Saturday, September 22, 2012

Celebrating 2,000 fans with YOU!

Who LOVES freebies??? Today I'm celebrating 2,000 + fans on my FB page! At the bottom of this post is a link for you  to get a FULL size freebie from me!

But while I have your attention (heehee), I do have a couple of awesome new products in my shop ♥

If you follow my FB Page, you may have seen me post about being up to my elbows in paint last week!  I had so much fun making this new brush set and I can’t believe how much I LOVE them!  I used them to make some papers for a future product and they are so easy to work with! As with all of my brush sets, both .abr & .png files are included.

Here is an up-close look at the brushes.  See how they have a bit of a chevron look to them?  These would be so fun to distress papers and elements with!  Add them to your stash at 20% off until 9/28/12.

These Worn Out Pieces 2 were previously at my guest store and now I’m moving them over to Scrap Orchard.  They have been very popular for both scrappers & designers. These pieces include a mask layer and an overlay layer and are SUPER easy to use.  Just clip your photo or paper to the mask and you’re done!

Worn Out Pieces 2

Here is some inspiration for you.. I love how Annisa used them to clip her paper too. 

wop2 - annisa

And Jan used it for this amazing photo! 

wop2 - jan

I did mention a celebration earlier, right?  I am so excited, honored and awed that so many of you have supported me as Happy Scrap Girl Designs grows.  This week, I put it into perspective… 2,000+ wonderful people follow my work on Facebook! WOW.  And Thank You.  You have no idea how much it means to me.

So to give a little back and to thank you, I worked on a second brush set that is very different from the one above.  These Grunge Brushes are PERFECT for making your own shabby papers (no CU4CU please), adding some distressing or creating masks.  They are for scrappers and designers and can be used over and over and over again.  They are free to all of my Facebook Fans. So click on over to grab them!

♥ you guys!

Now if you are not already a FAN of Happy Scrap Girl Designs  - um.. WHAT are you waiting for (heehee!).  There are lots of great reasons to be a FAN! 

1.) Keep up on the latest products and sales

2.) Get access to FAN ONLY freebies!

3.) FAN ONLY coupons with great discounts or even FREE products!

Speaking of coupons and free products – you never know what kinds of shenanigans are going on today to celebrate ♥

OK, I’ve been very chatty today, lol so I’ll wrap it up.  Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

2 comments:

Ponytails said...

These are fantastic! Thanks so much. Congrats on reaching 2000!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 23, 2012. Thanks again.