Friday, September 7, 2012

Unique Accordion Paper Flowers | Text Path Blenders

Happy Friday everyone!

I hope you are having a great week!  My kids have started back to school this week.  I’m excited for them to be back into that routine, for all that they will learn this year and that they get to see their friends again.  I’m happy to have my routines back again too.  But my house is very quiet and I’m missing them and all of the fun we’ve had this summer.  It went by way too quickly, don’t you think?

I have a new set of Paper Pretties – and it may be my favorite thing I’ve designed – ever!  I love the cut out accordion flower – I’m certain you’ll see more of these from me in the future!  Aren’t they fun????  These were in my grab bag at my guest shop last month and now they are at the Orchard. 

Paper Pretties 10

I also have a new set of Text Path Blenders to move over to SO. 

Why should your photos have all the fun? Text Path Blenders allow you to easily blend your journaling right into your Digital Scrapbook layout! All you need to do is select the text and type your own words!!

Text Path Blenders 4 will help you blend your text into your digital scrapbook page using a non-destructive method. Parts of the text will appear to be faded or erased on your layout, but you can still go back and change the type whenever you would like. It's easy to make these more or less distressed based on your journaling needs.

Text Path Blenders 4

And I’ve bundled a couple together for a great bargain…

Text Path Blenders Bundle 2

Next week I’m hoping to get back on schedule with new releases, freebies and tips! 

Have a great weekend!

No comments: