Thursday, October 18, 2012

Are you ready for DSD?? CU Grab & Go Sale!!

Can you believe that DSD is almost here?  I’m looking forward to this event this year.  But like every year, I’m wondering how I’m going to wrap up all of my projects in time for the big sale.  I’ll bet some of you are too! 

A great way to speed up your design process and check off those to-do items is with a few CU items.  That’s why Scrap Orchard is having a Pre-DSD CU Grab & Go Sale! 

grabngo

Save 25% off my entire CU shop – and don’t forget, MANY of my CU products are great for personal use too!

The Grunge Brush 3 set that was on my Facebook FAN page is now available at Scrap Orchard. 

Here is just a few of the many items that are on sale this weekend!

Worn Out Pieces 2 Paper Pretties 10 

CU Designer Mix - Iron Scrapper Tape Happy

Baker's Twine Paper Pretties 8

Happy Patterns 11 Simply Shabby Overlays 3

Vintage Frames 3 Worn Out Overlays 4

Fabric Flowers 6 Bead Happy 2

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: