Thursday, October 4, 2012

New | Texture Files | Happy Patterns Bundle

Are you a designer who loves to create but don't have the time to whip up new patterns?  Here are 24 Commercial Use layered pattern overlays for use in your Digital Scrapbook kits and pages. They can be mixed an matched for even more paper styles and will help you finish up that kit in record time!


Grab some cardboard overlays to add some fun new textures to your Digital Scrapbooking Kits and Pages! Use them as whole for interesting papers or cut them up for unique elements!

I know this is a super quick, fly-by post today. My to-do list is taller than I am, I’m getting ready for my kiddos to have a 4 day weekend and I am unbelievably sneezey today for some strange reason, lol!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: