Wednesday, November 21, 2012

$1 Farmers Market Sale - 5 BRAND new items & a FREEBIE!



Here in the US we are busy getting ready for Thanksgiving. It also has me thinking about Christmas Shopping. I know, don't rush past the November holidays! BUT the day after Thanksgiving is Black Friday here - and it is one of the biggest shopping sales days all year long! I've been one of those crazy shoppers spending all night in a parking lot just to get a great deal on a hot holiday toy or a new computer! It's the thrill of the bargain that gets people so excited to plan out their lists and their route.

Are you a Black Friday Shopper? Do you have a fun story?

Speaking of Black Friday, Scrap Orchard celebrates it with our own little twist! It's time for Farmer's Market!!!! Every designer will have up to 20 products on sale for $1 each. Great deal right? There is a little catch... once an item is in the FM sale, it can NEVER go in the sale again. So this is the best deal ever offered - ever!!

I have 5 NEW products for Farmer's Market today and I am SUPER excited to show them to you!! I even have a great freebie too!! Ready?



Happiest Memories is a kit inspired by some of my families happiest memories of a special vacation. It designed to be used for your happiest memories of a favorite vacation but it can be used with so many other pages!

These yummy coordinating Happiest Memories Extra Papers
   
    
 My CT and the SO Honeybees have put together some great pages with this kit! Check out the extra images in the shop to be inspired!!

I have 2 new CU goods too! And yes, they are just $1 each as well!!


    

You can see all of my products in the Farmer's Market section here. Just sort by Happy Scrap Girl to see all of the other $1 goodies I have to offer!!



Thanks so much for sticking around. I have a great freebie for you today! My good friend & CTM, Shari, made some BEAUTIFUL clusters for you! Just click on the image for the download. (THANK YOU Shari!!!)



Have a GREAT weekend!

5 comments:

Liza said...

Thank you for the cute freebie!

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for the clusters! I'm just going through the Farmer's Market and these kits are on my list!! :)

KS said...

Thank you so much! I picked up the full kit yesterday :)

Anonymous said...

Luv`m THANK YOU ;~} from crystalnva

Anne said...

Love these clusters and the kit! I've used the kit for non-Disney layouts too. So cute!