Saturday, December 1, 2012

Advent Countdown to Christmas–Free Printable & Digital Stamps!

Every year my family does an advent count down of some sort.  We’ve done toys, candy, and activities for each day of our count down.  Every year, I manage to mess it up somehow, lol.  We miss a day or somehow do two in one day and then I end up counting the days (several times) on our calendar.  I’m sure I’m not the one one – we all get busy and run out of time. 
This year we are doing a book advent.  We have a Christmas themed story for each day of our advent.  And I’m determined to stay on track with our days!  So I decided to make up some little tags to attach to each wrapped book that includes not only the number of days left until Christmas, but also the DATE for that day.  Now I won’t have to refer back to the calendar to make sure we are on schedule! 

And since I made them in Photoshop, I thought it might be fun to share them with you!
<< please note - link expired - product can be purchased at Scrap Orchard>>







There are letter sized PDF and PNG files in red, black and green. AND individual PNG files so you can use them in your Digital Scrapbook pages too!
You can print them off and simply cross of the days to countdown with your family. Or you can print them off and punch them out to use as tags.  They are sized to work perfectly with a 1.5 inch circle punch. 
I haven’t decided yet if I am going to  punch them out, punch a hole in the top and connect them with a key ring, or if I’m going to make them little tags to attach to each book for the advent.
I hope you enjoy the freebie and have a wonderful holiday season!

27 comments:

Andrea said...

So cute Happy! Thanks for sharing. I posted it on my pinterest page. ;D

Jacinda said...

These are great! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. :)

Anonymous said...

We as a family do the countdown also and I (as what I like to call myself the brains of the family ) I ALWAYS have to recount recount hmmm let me just say recount one more time last year i wanted to try something different so hidden on the side of my frige I had little postit tabs with ( example of this years)day 24 saturday dec 1st and I tear it off and throw it away ...LOL but even last years I had messed it up.THANK YOU ;~} for sharing these Im trying to write down everything the kids say/do when we talk about Christmas and your stamps will look great on each kids page...
from crystalnva

leavingalegacydesigns said...

thank you!

AJ said...

Thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, found this site by accident, but I love this idea. I'm doing a document December challenge over at DSP. Thanks a lot!

Kate said...

These are great! Thank you!

Daydreamer said...

Thank you :)

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

thanks for sharing!

Luanne

mnJenL said...

thank you so much! Love them!

Kristeen said...

Thank you for sharing.

PhotoLee said...

These are CUTE!! Thank you!!! :D

nancypinct said...

This is so nice to have. Thanks you very much!

karen said...

Thanks very much :)

Helen Slater said...

These are so cute!! Thank you!!

Molly Harbridge said...

Thank you!

pimprenel said...

thank you. It's wonderful.

Sallie said...

Love these! Thanks very much!

Monica Gagne (aka 2girlsandadog) said...

What a wonderful advent countdown! I love the wrapped book idea. I'll have to 'steal' that one next year.
Thank you for the fab freebie!

Kelseyll =) said...

These are so fun! Thanks for sharing them! =)

Tammy said...

Thank you so much! :)

lammogliagirl said...

What a thoughtful and useful gifty! Adorable too, thank you very much and happiest holidays to you and your family :)

Nancy said...

Wonderful - thank you for your generousity!

Kimberley said...

Thanks much! I love that they are pre-sized for punching - SO nice.

Anne said...

These will be so helpful - thank you!

Sandy_in_MD said...

Thanks for the great stamps!

Peggy said...

thank you, these terrific!