Thursday, March 7, 2013

New Grunge Brushes | CU4CU TOU | Freebie Time!

Hi Scrappy Friends!
You may have seen my little hint this week on FB that I was playing with paint. I love making new brushes and I'm pretty sure these are my favorite ones ever! Check them out.


New to the Market:

CU4CU Grunge Brushes1 - I should have named these my "Favorite Brushes". I love them. A little grungy a little scratchy and a little transparent in all the right places. These brushes are fun and can be used over and over and over. I've had a few requests to make some CU4CU brushes, so if you are a CU designer * Etsy Seller * Photographer * Web Designer * or Template Designer - you may want to check out my new TOU on these! (TOU Here - scroll down) Oh, make sure to make your way to the end of this email there is a treat for you there!





Also if you missed it, this Grunge Brush Bundle went in the store recently. These are on sale for 20% off through 3/15/13.

Grunge Brush Bundle


Thank you!
I have a little freebie for you today. Just click the image to head on over to my FB page and look for the little freebie tab to grab a free sample of my new CU4CU Grunge Brushes!


Enjoy! I hope you have a creative week!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the fun grungy brushes! :)