Thursday, December 5, 2013

One Day Only to save 50% off Happy Scrap Girl Designs (CU & PU) plus lots of freebies!

Happy December!


I don't know if you've heard, but it's that time of year again.  Scrap Orchard is celebrating the holidays with our annual Advent Sale - The 12 Days of Winter!  It is our biggest discount sale of the year and it only lasts for 24 hours!!  Here are all the details, new goodies and a whole bunch of freebies for you!




New to the Market:







Thank you!
Thank you all so much for your support this year.  As a small business owner, I appreciate you more than you know!  Thank you for your inspiration, friendship and for making 2013 a great year!


As a thank you, I have a few freebies for you today.   They all coordinate with the SO Design team's Winter Woodland collab.  Now this is super important - all of these freebies expire after 24 hours (so you can't get them free after 11:59 pm EST on 12/6/13).  So please, please, pretty please, check that your freebies downloaded correctly and that they did not corrupt in the process!  If you miss anything, all of Winter Woodland parts will be for sale at Scrap Orchard at the end of December.


Click here to download  the mini-kit papers: (SORRY - LINK EXPIRED)


And stop by my Facebook Fan Page to get the Winter Woodland Elements.




If you subscribe to the Scrap Orchard newsletter, this freebie will be delivered to your in-box, or you can find it here in the Scrap Orchard Forum.




Grab them all and you'll have this adorable mini kit (plus my newsletter subscribers should check their in-box for a subscriber only Bonus Paper Pack!)


I'll leave you with a little inspiration.  This beautiful page was made by Jan using both Winter Woodland and the Bonus Papers

And here is a  simple page that I made of my littlest :)  I used both Winter Woodland and the Bonus papers as well.

Thank you again!  I hope you enjoy the freebies and I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful holiday season!


Have a wonderful day!

Michele

19 comments:

Courtney said...

Thanks for the cute freebies! The newsletter link isn't working right. It downloads the blog papers.

Sue said...

Thank so much for the lovely freebies! :)

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for this adorable mini!

KandiceD said...

Thank you for your very cute parts, your newsletter extra papers connects to SO Freebie. I check for a email later but thanks again :)

R said...

Thank you for these papers :)

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the awesome kit! I got your newletter, but the papers in the newsletter are the same as on your blog - is that correct? can you let us know please. thank you!

Happy Scrap Girl said...

Hi everyone!

There was an issue yesterday with the newsletter link. If you are a newsletter subscriber, you should have gotten a secondary email with the corrected link (maybe went to spam?)

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for all the awesome Winter Woodland freebies. It's going to be a wonderful kit.

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Thanks for your share of this great gift

koala1966 said...

Thank you for the cute freebies, they are a great addition to the kit.

Dawn said...

So pretty - thank you!

Karen said...

Thanks so much for the cute gifts.
I only got the first newsletter though (and I checked the spam folder)

Shana said...

Very fun! I love the Scrap Orchard games!

Angela said...

very cute! thanks for sharing.

Crystalnva said...

Adorable kit THANK YOU ;~}

Sandy_in_MD said...

Thanks so much for the freebies and the great sale!

Scrumptious said...

Thank you so much for such delightful gifts! I especially love the look of the crossword paper. I haven't been able to successfully download the blog papers yet, but hopefully I'll make it before the deadline! I wonder if there are so many people downloading at the same time that it's causing the downloads to time out? It's happened with every designer's designs so far, not just yours.

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the bonus papers! I got them from this link - sorry my newletter link wasn't working!

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the bonus papers! I got them from this link - sorry my newletter link wasn't working!