Friday, August 15, 2014

20 Questions | Freebie Time!

Before my kids go to sleep at night, hubby and I love to snuggle up with them and ask them questions.  We always ask them about their day at dinner so bedtime questions are usually more about what they like or what they want to do.

I thought it would be fun to document some of those questions and answers so I put together a set of journal cards.  You can use them on a pocket style page, as an element on a digiscrap page or you can even print them out and have them ready as your kids tonight!

There are 20 question cards and 16 additional coordinating cards (not all shown).

** Don't forget - new releases are always 20% off


I also have a coordinating freebie for you!


http://bit.ly/1m0bxbf

Hope you like them : )
Have a great day!

2 comments:

catschwartz said...

Thanks for the freebie. My budget is pretty tight at the moment, but i might have to indulge in these- Great questions!

Becky said...

Thank you!